Saturday, January 16, 2010

2 weeks down, 3 to go... Till we open anyway

Happy Saturday, Bloggers!
I'm in the theatre right now and we are working through the show. It feels much better to see things piecing together. I am still amazed by the talent of everyone! These voices are really incredible. We had a media training yesterday morning that was pretty funny. The producing company just taught us how to dodge uncomfortable questions in TV, radio or newspaper interviews. Basically we should answer all questions with one of three answers. "I'm just so excited to be a part of..."

1. This show filled with Singing, dancing, laughter and romance.
2. This show produced by networks and Disney
3. Disney magic!

Not that I plan on being interviewed any time soon! So, ensemble female number 3, how is your part of the show important? (refer to above for answer)

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about going back into the city for the last time. We have tonight and tomorrow off, and then I'm staying with the BTB crew for a while. I'm planning on some yoga, pedicure, hair cut and good wine with dearest friends. I will miss NY very much. But, I'm so ready to get this show up and running. The other night I really felt myself smiling and acting and dancing in heels all at the same time for the first time in a long time. It felt so good. Imagine it win an audience! Wow! I do hope all of you bloggers out there come and see the show. It's going to be a real treat.

Until next time, Om shantih.

Heather

1 comment:

  1. oh heath, i just love you. so sorry i couldn't make it up to clo to meet you. but i'm gonna look up your schedule and see if i can make it out to a show if you come close to here! have a wonderful tour and break a leg!

    ReplyDelete