Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Whirling Around With Such Ease....?

Hey There Blog Readers!

I am really excited that people are actually reading this blog. I thought it would only be my mother... (no offense, Mom.) But alas, I can entertain more than one person with my tales as old as time! The show is coming along nicely. We have blocked all dance numbers except "Mob Song" which we're doing tomorrow, and let me be the first to say that it's becoming increasingly more difficult. At first, I kept thinking "I can do this, What's the big deal?" But this process is so detailed and they keep changing the choreography, and adding on numbers and things start to get mixed up.. ahh!! I am just so ready to fast forward to the point where it's all like second nature. But, I'm sure I'll be wishing for this day during the 150th performance matinee in the middle of Tennessee or something!

I am anxious to return back to NYC this weekend on our day off. I miss yoga class SOO much. But, everyone keeps asking me to teach a class so maybe we'll have yoga on the road after all! I will say it is nice to have a gym here in the hotel. There are SO many perks to living in a hotel.

a. free maid
b. free gym, complete with chilled hand towels
c. free coffee
d. free jam/jellies downstairs
e. more SPACE
f. more WARMTH/AC
g. bar downstairs
h. in house laundry

Things sad about leaving NYC

a. no more $15 pedicures every 3 weeks
b. no more amazing restaurants
c. no more train/cabs whenever you want
d. no more grocery around the corner
e. no more jivamukti yoga studio classes
f. no more WALKING
g. no more starbucks on every corner
h. no more close friends on every corner

Well, these are my thoughts for the day. I hope all of you out there are enjoying your life as much as I am... despite my painfully sore feet.

Om Shantih.

Heath

1 comment:

  1. Heather! You are out there doing it! I am so, so proud.

    Life in a hotel sounds like a breeze.

    -Dylan

    ReplyDelete