Hello to Whomever is following this blog!
Well, this tour really started off with a bang. Last night I arrived in Ronkonkoma, Long Island at the Hyatt hotel here, with a beautiful view of the snow covered hills. After I settled in, there was a meet-and-greet cocktail party in the hotel bar. I met and mingled with all my new cast mates and the creative team. By the way, this creative team is the kindest, most easy going team I have ever worked for. There is this all around aura of this production that seems to be so pleasant and exciting. This morning Networks threw us a company breakfast/brunch also at the hotel. More mingling took place and we all introduced ourselves. The director, Rob is fantastic, and I can't wait to start working with him. Maybe I'm crazy but everyone seems so nice, eager to meet each other and good natured. Before breakfast this morning I did an hour or so of yoga and it reminded me to be grateful for this opportunity and all these new people in my life.
Blessings, Gratefulness and Love to...
1. My friends and family for supporting me before, during and after this journey
2. My teachers past and present
3. My new friends and colleagues
Om Shantih-
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment